View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 20:14   #156
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post

I'd be pooing my pants if I were Mexican, especially since he threatened, sorry kindly offered to perhaps send the troops in to "assist" the mexicans with "some real bad hombres" just the other day
That's FAKE NEWS, according to this:-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.e8b70a89995a

Quote:
MEXICO CITY — Did President Trump threaten to invade Mexico?

That's the question at the heart of the new controversy over the phone call last Friday between Trump and President Enrique Peña Nieto of Mexico, and both sides say the answer is no. Several published accounts mentioned that Trump referred to all the "bad hombres" in Mexico and said that the U.S. military might have to take care of the problem if Mexico's armed forces weren't up to the task.

Mexican officials did not equate that with a threat to deploy south of the border.

"It's absolutely false that the United States president threatened to send troops to Mexico," Peña Nieto's spokesmen Eduardo Sanchez said in a radio interview.