View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 15:32   #838
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
What’s getting really tiresome is that you seemingly can’t publicly state you don’t like Megan without idiots simply assuming you’re racist.

A few CF members know me personally enough to be aware it’s pretty unlikely I could legitimately be accused of racism.

I openly admit I don’t like her. No I don’t know her personally and no I don’t think she gives a monkeys what I think about her.

From the moment she appeared on the scene I knew she’d be trouble. Firstly she’s an outsider on many levels. American, outspoken, an ‘activist’, headstrong. Not saying I think there’s anything wrong with those (well maybe the first…) but the Royal Family is an institution with pretty much set-traditions. You’re basically to tow the line if you join.

Again, not saying that’s a good or bad thing, it’s just a ‘thing’. Megan comes across as quite headstrong (I’d say she wears the trousers…) and that’s never going to go down well for someone trying to ‘join the club’.

I’ve made those points countless times online in the past. Each time I get someone replying with something along the lines of “yeah….just admit you don’t like her because she’s black”.

BS.
I think it’s more about things like this...

If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote