View Single Post
Old 22-05-2012, 19:47   #5009
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Have a lovely time Den weather forecast is good. Spect the train will stop at Par or St Austell no? Take a couple of photos won't you?
No the Steam train is on a separate line Tinky called the Bodmin & Wenford steam railway and yes l have took plenty of photos but have yet to take them off the camera but once l do l will post them.

---------- Post added at 19:47 ---------- Previous post was at 19:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Looks like you've got a nice bit of weather for it as well.

I came back last week from a fortnight in west Cornwall and it was freezing.

My happy thought is that they've stopped terrestrial TV here so I thought I'd see if the TV in the kitchen's freeview would work on the old antenna that's falling to bits. It's looped into the RF output of the VM box so it shows those channels but it's nice to be able to have separate programs on the two+ tvs. No sweat, all channels at 70 to 80% signal. Looks like those arround me whove sported out on fancy shiny antenna's have wasted their money.
Yes heero the weather has been excellent today and it looks fine for the rest of the week so we are very lucky with the weather.