View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 00:05   #2849
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
come on mate think you think bt shareholders gonna be happy with lose of lots of viewers and ad revenue after all the money they spent getting premier league and champions league games

---------- Post added at 23:48 ---------- Previous post was at 23:45 ----------

Realist OB realist
Would LG share holders be happy with losing champions league, Europa league etc?
BT can offer bt sports on their app and website so could gain some of those lost viewers that way. Vm aren't as untouchable as some think infact no company is keep in mind Vm have already cheesed bt off over the Eiresport only time will tell.

---------- Post added at 00:05 ---------- Previous post was at 00:04 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj20x View Post
Not as a platform operator but if they acquire a PSB, that's a whole new ball game.
I hate Vm as most know but i'd rather they had Itv as itv is a shadow of what it used to be but i think Sky would go for itv too.
Interesting times ahead i think.