View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 16:16   #27
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: KILL unwanted or disabled babies at birth as they are not a real person'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
That is a very heart warming story!

I feel abortion on grounds of the baby will be born disabled is wrong as is killing it after birth!
thank you its joyous indeed now she has her own daughter who is 3 years old trouble

I remember the tears like yesterday the relief when she and husband came through told us all her baby was perfect baby girl. It only after time we questioned how could it happen. Why should joyious period of birth be put under such anxiety. To be faced with the biggest decision of your life to abort the pregnancy.

I cant remember what they said the disibilty was but it was not good think it was down syndrome or spina bifda level.
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote