View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 15:30   #26
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: KILL unwanted or disabled babies at birth as they are not a real person'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mertle View Post
Would not agree with it one minute.

I actually dont agree with abortion on grounds of the baby will be born disabled even. Reason why my sister became pregnant for third time during pregnancy they can have test see if baby was developing correctly.

She was told the baby would be born with disabilty was advised to abort the pregnancy. Thankful she and her husband said if god wished her to be born disabled then it will be born so.

She caried the child to birth my sister's daughter now a woman of 23 she is NOT DISABLED and perfect thank good. It turns out the test is aint acurate its I think 70% acuracy rate. So how many parents scared of the situation aborted perfectly good baby. How many was told they was fine turned out disabled. Would love to see if stats are out there.

I believe we would hit very dangerous ground. Which would equate to that fabled hitler moto of the perfect race he craved for.

I doubt the idea would get much support thankfully
That is a very heart warming story!

I feel abortion on grounds of the baby will be born disabled is wrong as is killing it after birth!
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote