View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 12:27   #21
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: KILL unwanted or disabled babies at birth as they are not a real person'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
As much as I dislike abortion, I don't consider aborting a foetus the same as killing a baby so my view stands. In an ideal world it wouldn't be necessary to abort anything but sadly we don't live in an ideal world and for all sorts of reasons it has been decided in the UK that abortion under strictly controlled circumstances is legal.
There should be more restrictions on abortion!
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote