View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 11:49   #17
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: KILL unwanted or disabled babies at birth as they are not a real person'

Where have I heard this before, from the Nazi's, this is an outdated policy, if you cannot look after the child, then give it up for adoption!!!

For the moment they are conceived, I consider them a human and “real” person, so it is unfair to kill them at a time when they are very young. That would be murder!!!

If it was legal to do this then Stevie Wonder would have been killed at birth!

If my one of my children was born disabled, I would not care; I would care and love that child!!!

Killing babies shortly after birth is 100% wrong and should remain illegal, hence I’m not keen on abortion (not on religious grounds)!!!

Also, why should a baby die because its parents are poor?

For once I am with Pro-Life groups!

Anyone that agrees with her should reconsider themselves!

---------- Post added at 11:49 ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Even the devil wouldn't want these people. Hell has is own place for people who kill babies.
Along with mass murders, child abusers and wealthy people who have done wrong!
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote