View Single Post
Old 22-04-2014, 12:47   #1241
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
To be honest I still think we have the nuclear options of promising more devolved powers should it come to that...
That. Would be a mistake, that's why we are where we are now. If you give some people a bit of leeway they take the mick.

Arguably if you devolve enough, then they'll be independent anyway.

Has anyone else noticed how this roll over type of politics has got us where we are today.

PC
Immigration
Human Rights
Etc
Etc
Etc

Quite frankly I'm glad I'm the age I am, (hopefully) I won't be here when it's all gone completely to ruin.
techguyone is offline   Reply With Quote