View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 00:08   #25
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Re: Where are we all going to work?

When I grow up I'm going to be a number. I will live exist in my nice apartment box and be waited on hand & foot by the Glorious Machines.

My day will consist of being woken at a set time, fed and bathed. By carefully controlled eye movements I will set the 10" screen in front of me to display one of the 4,538 3D images of random patterns and sounds that will be my entertainment.

I will have no use for knowledge or learning as it is not needed, my thoughts will be pure and I will harbor no ill feeling towards my neighbours in their boxes. My emotions will be monitored by the Glorious Machines, and at the first signs of anything but joyfull bliss they will administer subtle electrical pulses into my anodised aluminium cranium shell to sooth me.

After 6 hours I will be fed, toileted, bathed and allowed a deep dreamless 4 hour sleep ready for my next adventure.

Once I reach 20 years old, I will be cast into the power vats, where my body will decay into the organic materials needed to supply the energy required for the continuance of the Glorious Machines.

My number will be assigned to another box.
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote