View Single Post
Old 21-09-2011, 15:59   #25
RB2004
Inactive

Services: Services: 200 Mbit Gamer on Hub 3, 3x Arris V6 Boxes, CISCO V HD, VIP Package
RB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation era
If I was vm and a customer asked for that cable to be installed then you proceeded to unclip it and roll it in the bushes I would charge you every penny for the cable.. Cable costs money, and if you aren't going to take up services it's existing customers like me with my 1400+ a year bill picking up the bill... you all REQUESTED they install it, that cable probably won't be reused again even if vm take it away, nobody there objected to the installation while it was being put in so i don't see how it is vm fault, sky use White but the shouldn't be! And you are damn lucky vm even cabled you up there are thousands of people who would give anything to be cabled up but vm won't do it for cost reasons or it being unfeasible in terms of return on investment... Then you was lucky enough to get cabled up and you wanna rip it out?

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Simple answer would just be to paint over it or get it re-routed by vm if it can be they will be obliging to do that instead of kicking off about it