View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 16:24   #5733
tassiekev
Inactive

tassiekev is a jewel in the roughtassiekev is a jewel in the roughtassiekev is a jewel in the roughtassiekev is a jewel in the roughtassiekev is a jewel in the rough
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Rang VM again today, MUTV was still on - pointless as I have it in HD on Sky... explained my previous call where I was told I was better off keeping Sky Sports but that my bill had gone up. Was told AGAIN, 'yes you're better off keeping it as you'd be app. £7pm worse off'. Said that I found this unbelievable as my package was £43pm this time last year, added Sky Sports & MUTV and now you want £115pm. Cut a long story, they came up with the excuse that I'd be worse off if I cancelled Sports NOW but If I wait 3 weeks to cancel my package will drop to £76!! When I asked why VM take our money a month in advance but won't cancel a service earlier than 7 days, she didn't know. End result, all sports are gone and future bills of £76.

What they seem to be using is "if you cancel now, you'll lose money" - technically they are correct but they don't offer the info that you'll be better off next month. Shoddy & disappointing VM.

EDIT: My earlier post said £29.25 but apparently it's £31.25 for SS now.
tassiekev is offline   Reply With Quote