View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 17:38   #3581
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l saw my GP earlier this morning as ever since l have my ICD operation l have had quite a few ongoing health issues and even though one has been resolved the other two are still affecting me on a daily basis sadly so it looks like the hospital will be doing some scans on me and also my GP wants me to have a Colonoscopy as well so l have my fingers crossed that hopefully everything will be fine when the have done all these tests.
Thinking of you den, take care & hope all goes well

---------- Post added at 17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 17:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Flying visit.

Work is rubbish, me and that manager are now barely speaking to one another, another is so 2 faced he is also barely speaking to me and another one I argued with when he tried blaming me for something that I didn't do. Ugh.

I broke 2 ribs last month as well, which are now healing. My mental health is really poor and despite having a good support network at work and outside of work, I cannot seem to shake my depression. GP is reluctant to give me antidepressants because I am a high suicide risk (apparently some antidepressants can cause suicidal thoughts, go figure that one out!) and am just generally feeling like rubbish.

I hope things are going well for others here, don't know if I'll be back again or if I am, when.
It was so nice seeing you back on the CF Marc, although I was saddened to hear of your troubles. Remember talking about how you feel is good take care my friend hugs and best wishes being sent your way.