View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 10:46   #4629
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

I really do wish my nephew would take some responsibility for his actions and maybe grow up a little after all he is 28 years old and my youngest who is only 15 is far more mature than him.

Yesterday while over at my Mother in Laws he was saying that he took his latest dog to the police station his reason was the dog was biting and I just don't believe him as he has had 3 dogs over the last 6 years two of which he took to the local cat and dog home. My nephew went on to say that his friends dog is expecting pups and I just thought now the truth comes out wait for it yip that's right my suspicion confirmed as he plans to get one of the pups, he looked gob smacked when I said I think he is totally unreasonable and if I had my way he would be banned from ever owning any animal as I have had two dogs in my 28 years of marriage one who lived to the grand old age of 16 and the current one who is approximately 13/14 as we do not his actual age as we got him from our local cat and dog home.

I can only hope and pray that the dogs he hands over finds a good home in where they can live the rest of there day's. I went on to tell him just how disgusted I am at his attitude towards what would be very good pets given the right owner and more than likely the problem is not with the dogs he gets but it's actually with him. The room went silent then he left after about 5 minutes and tbh I really do not care as I feel this was needed to be said as imo he does need to take responsibility of any living creature he brings into his life.

Why he wants a dog I do not know as he works as a delivery driver so the dog will be left for up to 10 hours a day and I just do not think that is right in fact I think it's both cruel and selfish on his part.