View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 18:42   #29
ntluser
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Telephone,TV with Tivo box & Superhub3 upto 150Mb Broadband, Sky World, & Freeview+
ntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of society
Re: Virgin Media prices are going up again...

I suspect that rather than get more money from customers, Virgin Media may well get less as customers start looking at ways to downgrade their packages while hanging on to those elements they are really interested in.

I'm on a full house package with a Tivo box and considering dropping to the next bundle down which I think is TV Mix. Just wondering how much I will save and if I qualify for a V6 box. Also wondering if it would be possible to upgrade from my current 150 Mps broadband to 200Mps and still pay less than the £95.42 I am paying now.
ntluser is offline   Reply With Quote