View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 19:17   #43
vm_tech
cf.addict

vm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to allvm_tech is a name known to all
Re: Project Lightning Silence...

To be fair all the stranded plant I've looked at does actually appear on the records, so they do know, but I would imagine it's a lot more time consuming to look over maps of the whole country opposed to a list with it all on. That's only guessing though I'm not certain of anything. Yes VM use contractors, but this sort of information they would be expecting the majority of it to come from network engineers. At the time I was looking at that sort of stuff I was an in house network engineer, the guys who know the local network like the back of their hands, as opposed to a service technician/installer. You say about motivation, I loved my role as a network engineer, and spending time looking for expansion opportunities would be something different from the norm
vm_tech is offline   Reply With Quote