View Single Post
Old 20-10-2016, 21:39   #6724
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Old Boy., l totally agree with you. A major, major problem is that Sky have increase coverage of TV football, long with BT sport and with VM pushing the price up. And these companies are paying really high money

Football fans continue to at the price. Channels will show it.

I am a big footie fan and watch it all the time (not Arsenal though, or Celtic. I do have my principles)

When l firt started to Spurs. the whole day cost me £20 and that included entrance fee.

Now, l cannot go due to the price. It would cost be somewhere in the region of £100.00 I am not paying that

My wife took me and the family / Grandchildren (which was great) and that was on a family ticket. and that costly.

I think Barca only charge the equivalent of £20.00 and they are the very best in football.

But no, while fans are prepared t pay the money - it will get shown
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote