View Single Post
Old 13-10-2004, 10:49   #6
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society
Re: Copying copyright DVD's

im aware of how it works thats why i said in my first line that you quoted so well "you cant always"

while we all know u can strip subs/different audio/trailers/extras etc to make the movie fit thats not a 1:1 and films are not always 7 gig a lot of the older films are as extras on them are hard to find if any exsist i think i could backup 50% of my collection easily i could probably even do some of em on 4 gig dvds if needed to.
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote