View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 21:44   #21
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Re: WTF is up with my connection?

oh i am about to go to the ceo office about there stupid term and conditions and here is why

ok basically my v+ hard disk is guffed aand the v+ will need replace but...

i have recording on the hard disk i want but obviously the normal repsonse from tech support is you ant recover them....

yes in a convetional way you can nto recover them but i ahve very advance tools and disk iamger so i just need to take the hard disk otu of the box plug it into my computer and iamge the drive, put the image onto a new hard disk and pop it back into the v+ box

but this si agains tthere bloody term and ocnditoin which i think is utter nonsense

i know why it is there because someone could be trying illega thigns but all i am wanitng to do is recover my recordings what is the point to me paying extra for the v+ service which i ama essential paying for a recording serivce if when the hard disk is screwed and you haev the expertise you are nto allow to recover and make sure oyu do not lose what in way oyu have paid for

sorry rant over

sorry off topic jsut very annoyed
Andrewcrawford23 is offline   Reply With Quote