View Single Post
Old 25-02-2012, 16:51   #17
boroboi
cf.geek

Services: TT Fibre Large 78mbit
boroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quadsboroboi has a fine set of Quads
Re: WTF is up with my connection?

This is what my connection is like most of the time

For games which are sensetive to jitter, such as FIFA, it's an utter headache to play. Delays, unresponsive players, infact, the game is no longer fun to play anymore purely because it spawns all sorts of ridiculous things to happen.

Games like COD and BF3, the hitreg is crap anyway so usually wouldn't notice, but it's only FIFA which seems to be sensitive to jitter enough that it actually ruins the game. I have a mate on 50 Meg virgin media, and every game we play is just a lag fest its actually rather embarassing how bad the game looks EVERY time we play together in a 1v1.

(the packet loss is me changing upstream channels)
boroboi is offline   Reply With Quote