View Single Post
Old 24-02-2012, 14:06   #16
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: WTF is up with my connection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Risco's graph is a perfectly good gaming graph IMO. True it's not peak time. But if Boroboi's graph is like that at peak time, his gaming is more likely suffering from congestion at the peering point between VM and the internet routed towards the game server.
Agreed. His graph looks pretty good, and in terms of graphs I've seen, actually looks better than average.

In comparison, this for example is still borderline OK for some games between 6pm and midnight. Not ideal, and I can certainly feel the difference cf. the Infinity line, but it's not bad enough for me to give up and not play at all:

Approximately between 9pm and midnight on this chart - that's when it gets so bad I just give up and quit:

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

To the OP, there's absolutely no problem with your broadband connection itself, at least not right now. Power levels are fine and performance is as near perfect as can be expected. If there's a problem, it lies elsewhere...
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote