View Single Post
Old 17-09-2017, 10:40   #2154
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
How is that a fair measurement? Does Obama need to donate to every cause Trump does now?

This in my opinion is why politicians should always keep the salary and not using personal money or to do so privately otherwise the richest people always have the advantage.
Why is Mr K's accusation of Trump being a money grabber while in office, a fair measurement?

I'm sick of the one sided BS in this thread. Trump this, Trump that, but let's totally forget about these others on the Democratic side who are just as or more guilty of the things Trump is being accused of.

Former Presidents get a private pension but they also have a expenses reimbursement scheme and Obama is or has requested over a million dollars in expenses for 2018.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4472253/ba...g-1-1-million/

So if we want to talk about money grabbers. I'm happy to provide a bigger picture of who else is lining their pockets and using their high profile reputation, to make money with.