View Single Post
Old 14-07-2017, 16:12   #4442
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I know this is bad but the more I'm experiencing my Dad and sister the more I dislike them as human beings as they really are not very nice people in where family means nothing, honestly they do not have a family bone in their body peas in a pod that is what they are.

The two of them deserve each other with their weird idea's. My Dad promised me something only to be told that he and my sister had discussed this matter and guess what he has changed his mind it was nothing of value just yet another broken promise.

I will no longer be taking an active part in his life example hospital appointments, paying his bills etc I will still help out sometimes just not as much he can ask my sister and all I'm saying good luck with that as he will need it trust me.

I need to keep my distance to safe guard myself from further hurt and confusion, Weenie is no longer a doormat for them to wipe their feet on.

I'M DONE!
Enough is enough sometimes. Take care of yourself and your own
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote