View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 15:58   #752
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Corbyn's kerfuffle

Given all the soul-searching and heartache expressed as a result of Jo Cox's murder by a sad right wing nutter, I wonder what Corbyn and his cronies will have to say about this sort of thing:

Quote:
Bobby Gillespie is better known as the front man of nineties rockers Primal Scream. The band are big fans of Jeremy Corbyn, Gillespie says Jezza is “a good man” and the Labour leader even thanked him for his support with a tweet during his leadership campaign. Unfortunately Gillespie got a bit excited at a gig last night and according to the Bristol Post told the crowd:

“I’m no comedian but should I tell a joke? What do you call a Conservative MP that’s been stabbed to death? A beautiful f**king thing.”
I don't suppose McDonnell will be saying much having publicly stated he'd like to have assassinated Margaret Thatcher.

It seems lefty hatred knows no bounds but it's OK because they feel the cause is just...

I wonder if the police will be looking into this.