View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 13:37   #432
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The future for linear TV channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_hitch View Post
Lol, cheers OB. Kudo's for sharing too. In fairness to some of the comments you recieve, we do not know who was polled, however the fact it polled online users is not a great sign for your views.
Well, the poll was taken in the present. My belief is that existing viewing habits will change, so this doesn't really impact on my look to the future.

Just look at the huge change in how we communicate through social media in the last decade. This change was driven by the young growing up into adulthood. I am sure that their ways of viewing will eventually feed through to what the mainstream do, and that a point will come when commercial TV will be seen as old hat and an inefficient way of viewing.

However, we'll see.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote