View Single Post
Old 23-01-2015, 14:59   #50
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads
Re: The future for linear TV channels

sometimes, the simplest thing is life is to be given a shortlist of what to watch at an appropiate time, thats what linear does for me, if given too much choice I waste far too much time going through sky movies app (lets face it the searching function of movies on VM is dross) Finally making a choice of what to watch from the selection and before you know it you made shortlist etc and an hour lost of your life, a whole hour!

life too short buts hey thats me

interesting discussion though btw
Anypermitedroute is offline   Reply With Quote