View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 15:09   #10
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

I my opnion, we should give more powers to scotland and alow them to rasie they own money for public spending, but as for indpendence, I do fell that this a good idea, my reasons are:

1. Scotland needs to be fianacally stable

2. How on earth are we going to split public boides liek the army etc

3. How would scotland be reprsented on the International stage?

4. What about the status of the Scot-Irish Catholic community?

5. What about the boder regions, The Scottish Borders are pretty much like Norhumberland, would they need passports just to go a few miles?

6. The status of the Royal Family?

7. Relations between Scotland and the rest of the British Isles?

8. Would the Independence of Scotland result in the further breakup of the UK?
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote