View Single Post
Old 13-03-2012, 20:27   #9
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Payment receipt methods for a small business

@ heero yuy Thanks for that. They seem to be restricted to web based businesses and that won't be the case. My eldest is hoping to set up his own karate school and the wife is training to be a massage therapist so hopes to start her own 'practice' based at home at some point. The option to receive payments cheaply by methods other than cheque and cash would therefore be nice but probably wouldn't be used all that often.

@ Dai - Yes one reason I don't like using cheques and tend to reserve them for paying bills etc.
Will have a look at the Elavon but I think they'd like to avoid a monthly fee especially if the facility isn't often used.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote