View Single Post
Old 17-12-2016, 20:34   #28
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Southern rail strike talks to be held on second day of commuter misery

I would like to make a couple of points.

The customers themselves has said that one day, when they were told by a reporter told them that there was a strike on.

The customer replied ' the service is that bad, they didn't know that'
This goes to show how bad the company runs it...

The RMT and ASLEF, are there to protect the worker. Like me, l am in the PCS. and they have saved my bacon a few times.

This is why they are there. The rail company are treating the workforce like crap. And it really make me laugh that Grayling still has a job.

This dispute has been going on for months, and Grayling has done nothing. Its just as bad that Corbyn, the **** hasn't got into it

This dispute is over safety, NOT MONEY.

I strongly believe that the Underground, British Railways should ALL have guards.

What happens on a tube train if the driver has a heart attack, or becomes unwell. The train stops in tunnel - what about the passengers. All the safety equipment kicks in and passengers cannot get off the train. And remember the live current is still running, and until such time the Emergency button is on.

Remember the other day, a plane was taking off. And the pilot had a heart attack. The co pilot took the plane back to the departure gate.

That cannot happen on a tube, or ground level train.

Yes, there are emergency measures on trains. BUT we are talking abut several minutes, maybe ten /15 minutes before help arrives.

Buses are different. If the driver becomes ill. He just stops and help is there.

ITS SAFETY.

Get rid of the company. And get a company in that thinks of the public
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote