View Single Post
Old 30-07-2015, 18:50   #1065
damien c
cf.mega poster

Services: Tivo, 100mb, Mobile
damien c has reached the bronze age
damien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze age
Re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

So I finally have both machines running with clean installs that are fully activated, and in the process of loading programs, games and other software etc.

I have found though that suddenly I have 2 logins showing up on the login page which is preventing the auto login from happening which, I am now trying to figure out how to resolve as in the user accounts section there is only my main live account showing up, and everywhere I look there is only one user which is my live account, but the login page is showing a local account as well.

That is on both pc's and I am wondering if it has something to do with me changing the computer names so they are not "PC-XXXXXXX" and instead, are labelled correctly as "Gaming" & "Media", if that is what has caused it then it's yet another PITA issue to fix.