View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 20:43   #159
paultrademark
Inactive

Services: 70MB BB
paultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media revamps its bundles

Currently we pay £67.90 (new pricing) for

1TB TiVo
500GB TiVo
V+HD
XL TV
XL 30 MB Broadband
M Talk Weekends

This includes loyalty discounts too.

We have had a call from VM from an 0800 number tried on my mobile, partners mobile and landline. Apparently Googling the number it seems to be from an outbound sales team.

Missed them a few times, so thought I would call 150 and speak to the team who deal with upgrades etc.

He explained it mostly likely regarding the new collections, and went over them briefly. Said he didn't have access to the system they use, and they don't leave notes on the account as it's an outbound dialler they use and don't access the account unless someone answers.

Anyway he went through what we had already and pretty much agreed with me there is not much options for me apart from go up to VIP. Said wouldn't consider it anyway as it's a big increase.
We don't use the phone much at all (0.00p worth of calls last bill) so no point upgrading that, and our BB is due to go up to 60mb anyway between July-October.

Will see if they call back anyway, might have something on offer.

Your package
Bundle Charges
Talk Weekends Free Voicemail TV Size: X L 2 ADD Set Top Box(es) TiVo Monthly Fee TiVo Monthly Fee Extra Set Top Box Discount Broadband XL(30) Loyalty Customer
Bundle Charges total£59.00
Promotional offer(s)
You'Re Receiving A £2 Loyalty Discount If You Change Your Package You May Lose This Discount Which Will End 19-FEB-14
Promotional offer(s)CR £2.00
Phone line rental
Line Rental
Phone line rental total£13.90
Your package total£70.90

Also get another £3 continuous credit for a mix up on TiVo fees from Nov.
paultrademark is offline   Reply With Quote