View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 20:04   #41
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
That's 65 channels, more than a third of my current package, that I never watch. I couldn't even tell you what programmes air on some of these channels. If Virgin asked me would I be happy to lose these channels and in return they would deliver all the non-SKY missing HD channels, SKY Atlantic, Premier Sports and more On Demand content I'd bite their hands off.

I'd imagine most XL customers could identify between 30 to 50 channels they could live without.
If you went to Sky, you'd get about 450 channels that you never watch!

Seriously, it makes economic sense to do it this way. If you have a family, there needs to be something for everyone. Also, if you want to get only the channels that you tend to watch, you will have to pay more for those channels otherwise everyone will get less choice. So you wouldn't end up any better off if they did it your way, you'd just pay as much for less.