View Single Post
Old 21-01-2017, 22:38   #220
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Yes, but BT, talk talk, vodaphone and plusnet have inferior offerings, don't they? The main players ATM are Sky and Virgin.

Unless you go for vpn, which basically infringes copyright, surely you are not suggesting that Kodi has anything worthwhile to add? Or, being a newcomer to all this, maybe I've missed something?
Only thing that's missing from BT is sky channels and fox, and apparantly Sky and BT are in talks.
TT i think are missing discovery channels, eurosport aswell as hd but do have sky channels, no idea about vodafone as would never go with vodafone.
Kodi certainly does have everything worthwhile tv shows at usa pace, movies still on cinema, live sports, live channels such as hbo,showtime,starz to nam a couple, plus every live uk channel possible etc the list is endless you just need the correct repos and addons you do not need a vpn or smart dns and it is not illegal, infact a European court recently ruled streaming content as legal. However if you go down the route of acestream and plexus it becomes illegal as they are p2p.
Kodis legit addons alone offer various network channels such as nbcsports, food network, abc, fox amongst others those you need a smart dns or vpn for.
Regarding kodi either send me a pm as won't discuss here or youtube is your friend