View Single Post
Old 16-02-2012, 20:11   #12
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: And so history repeats itself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to cable View Post
Ok qasd I think everyone gets it.

Your BT infinity connection is uber fantastic and rules the internet world and your VM connection is not as good.

Maybe you need to go over to the infinity forums and enjoy a nice love in? Because your constant whining and moan and cry baby toy throwing antics are becoming very droll and rather boring.

Grow up, cancel vm enjoy your BT and move on..NO ONE HERE CARES.

---------- Post added at 20:03 ---------- Previous post was at 19:53 ----------

Its important that I state the aboce post has nothing to do with me being jealous Infinity doesnt hit my area for while
How about you grow up and take a look at yourself. Sky anyone?

---------- Post added at 20:11 ---------- Previous post was at 20:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewcrawford23 View Post
what upgrade to 160/40 by bt i aint seen any press releases, if you re saying you have dump inforamtion form teh modem to find out bt are stupid to have detaisl about future upgrades ona modem
It was mentioned in their recent results (i.e. the same ones where they annouced 80/20). They stated that they intend to upgrade beyond profile 17a at some point in the future, the only profile beyond 17a is 30a. My modem tells me what speed my line is likely to achieve on profile 30a.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote