View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 00:16   #1058
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
I have to disagree with you here. What a White House staffer gets paid is peanuts compared to her personal wealth or indeed the wealth of most families who occupy the White House.

She has the position because she is his daughter .. and that's nepotism.

---------- Post added at 00:12 ---------- Previous post was at 00:09 ----------

This I do not understand. What has pay got to do with it? The pay would be an irrelevance to her ..
First off - yes, I agree it's nepotism. I don't have a problem with Trump having her as an adviser. He should absolutely have a range of advisers from different, complementary backgrounds and skills. It's a highly stressful job being a US President and having an adviser in the family may be useful.