View Single Post
Old 25-01-2017, 22:04   #304
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Should be interesting to see how this plays out. Discovery will lose a lot of viewers if it's pulled from SKY. I'm a big fan of the Discovery Channel but not the other variations of the channel that broadcast. Would be sad to see it go but not a deal breaker for me.

Had a look at BARB figures for the Discovery Channel through 2016. It pulls in around 430,000 viewers per day. SKY households must account for around 70% of their total viewers. Can't see Discovery Channel lasting too long with around 129,000 viewers each day. Some of the other Discovery branded channels are only pulling in around 60,000 viewers per day.

Something has to give.
I'm willing to bet anyone who is annoyed should this happen can get out of contract owing to serious changes being made. You can bet people will be scouring the T&C's.