View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 16:52   #1180
undertakereddie
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB Including 2 Mini-boxes SKY as Pay As You Talk Sky Unlimited Broadband Fibre Max
undertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant futureundertakereddie has a brilliant future
Re: Virgin TV (What's on soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I think the point was you posted some info but no link to confirm it and when I tried to find the site it didn't exist at the address you posted. Also the news was actually from September as confirmed in the link I posted.

That is why links are a helpful thing to post, so people can actually read and check what is posted.

After searching I've managed to find the site you tried to get the story from and also the article, again from back in September.

http://vodzilla.co/blog/vod-news/car...ix-uk-in-2016/

So it won't be on UK Netflix for a while?? Am rather confused by that last paragraph.
Colony will Air 24hours on Netflix uk after it airs in America when i read this article last night that you posted from vodzilla.
undertakereddie is offline   Reply With Quote