View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 16:05   #1179
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin TV (What's on soon)

I think the point was you posted some info but no link to confirm it and when I tried to find the site it didn't exist at the address you posted. Also the news was actually from September as confirmed in the link I posted.

That is why links are a helpful thing to post, so people can actually read and check what is posted.

After searching I've managed to find the site you tried to get the story from and also the article, again from back in September.

http://vodzilla.co/blog/vod-news/car...ix-uk-in-2016/

Quote:
On 29, Sep 2015

Netflix has signed a deal with Legendary Television and Universal Cable Productions for the global rights to Colony,

The new drama from Lost creator Carlton Cuse and Ryan Condal (Hercules) follows one family’s struggle to survive and bring liberty back to the people of an occupied Los Angeles.

The deal follows an agreement with CBS for the global rights to Jane the Virgin and Zoo, as well as deals for How to Get Away with Murder and the Scream TV series. Unlike those, however, Netflix’s deal for Colony arrives before the show has even aired.

The series will premiere in the USA on 14th January 2016. Netflix has the rights to the show after its linear broadcast, which means that it will only arrive on Netflix UK following its US run – but American subscribers will have to wait for a year for the first season to be available for streaming in the States.
So it won't be on UK Netflix for a while?? Am rather confused by that last paragraph.