View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 10:00   #74
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR5573 View Post
I am given it serious consideration to moving to sky, as I am a rugby fan and BT have the rights. I emailed the CEO's office and received a phone call today. I was not offered any reductions or offers, the woman I spoke to just apologised for the uncertainty and advised me to wait a bit longer before moving to sky as I am out of contract.
Whether she was just trying to keep me as a customer or there is news coming is any ones guess.
I'm happy to wait a bit longer though as the first match isn't till September. If no news by then I will find it hard not to switch. Although I would definitely miss TiVo, superior BB and guaranteed picture in bad wether.
Ongoing theme here. This is what I find so unprofessional about VM. it's not the not being able to get the channel saga. I understand they're trying to get us the channel on the best terms.

It's just the ongoing lies from the company about it all

"we'll have good news in a few days"
"dont do anything yet we have a break through"
"expect information by the end of the week"
"hold tight dont leave virgin yet we have an announcement soon"

Again i don't care if they thought they would have a deal soon but then it collapsed. DO NOT HINT AT ANYTHING IF THERE IS A POSSIBILITY IT MAY NOT COME TRUE. It makes you look unprofessional, amateur, desperate/panicky to keep customers and makes the whole organisation look like its run by chuckles the clown.

Thats why i'm tempted to leave VM. i know they're trying to get us a good deal but its the amateur way they're calling me every day hinting at some sort of deal which quite clearly is never coming