View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 22:44   #5
grabbi
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media VIP, 42", DVD Rec, Xbox, PS2, 360, FreeSat.
grabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud ofgrabbi has much to be proud of
Re: HDMI as Standard

Editing? Instead of relegating, sell to me! :P I dont blame you keeping that. Those things are expensive. But, on the same token, would it not be nice to have programs recording at once, more than one, and stored so you can send it to the HDD/DVD Recorder? Thats what Im looking to do, because the HDD in the V+ isnt enough for me! :P

I think HDMI and Component will become the new standard in a few years. SKy will do it, no doubt. You will still have to pay extra for HD content, but upscaling would be good.

At the moment, though, Virgin arent exactly at the forefront of technology, so it wont happen for a while.

It is something I have pondered for a while, and it would be interesting to see if any cable boxes without PVR are doing HDMI.

This is what Virgin should hand out from now on.
grabbi is offline   Reply With Quote