View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 00:33   #5
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Re: Extra V+ HD next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
I have a two way splitter in the box outside my house at the moment. It takes TV in front and BB round back. Will I now get a 3 way splitter? Is that how they do it.
Not necessarily, they may split one of the already split connections, I personally have one omnibox on the front of the house which splits off into the lounge and to a second omnibox which splits off to the dining room for the internet and upstairs for the second TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
I wanted BB downstairs in a couple of years in room where new TV point is going is this easy to take from new TV point?

Thanks
Yes you will just need a splitter if you also want to keep the TV in there as well
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote