View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 00:51   #381
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: BREXIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Only some sources support your prediction for the future Andrew and they are far from universally believed and there are others that paint a far better picture. Given the utter mess we were told we'd be in right now if we voted to leave you'll have to excuse people not taking doom and gloom at face value but your welcome to picture the future however you want doesn't mean it's realistic.
You're missing the point mate. I'm describing why people on either side of the debate could be called traitors. I'm saying it's equally invalid to describe either side as traitors because they have a different but valid opinion.

---------- Post added at 00:41 ---------- Previous post was at 00:39 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Yup, I think that sums up where he's coming from.
Nope. In response to why people one side of the argument could be described as traitors, I explained that this could apply to the other side. I stated it was incorrect to label one side traitors just because they felt differently from you on an issue.

---------- Post added at 00:48 ---------- Previous post was at 00:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
You have no concrete evidence too support that. So called financial experts were totally discredited after the referendum.

Nigel Farage is a man for this time. It's most likely that without him, the referendum would not have happened. He (and Trump) get the battle that is going on between nation state Sovereignty and a globalist agenda.
I'm just showing that there are two sides to many arguments. There's no evidence to show that either side are traitors...which is my point.

---------- Post added at 00:51 ---------- Previous post was at 00:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Interesting times ahead for the EU. I've an idea where Trump will tell them to go.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/03/w...imes&smtyp=cur
Well according to Donald Trump, he is ‘totally in favour’ of ‘wonderful’ EU.