View Single Post
Old 30-11-2017, 12:35   #2611
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Amber Rudd has joined with May saying it was 'wrong' and Sajid Javid was even stronger:

https://twitter.com/sajidjavid/statu...91541864255488

Quote:
So POTUS has endorsed the views of a vile, hate-filled racist organisation that hates me and people like me. He is wrong and I refuse to let it go and say nothing

---------- Post added at 12:35 ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Meanwhile in Labour's very own version of cloud cuckoo land I've just heard Emily Thornberry on Radio 5 Live, whining on about how Trump's visit should be cancelled and stating that the UK should do business with the US without involving the President.

What planet are these people on?
Doing business with the US without Trump is pretty much what the government are trying to do. Congress is largely responsible for any trade deal and Liam Fox is well-connected with the Republican Party.

Keep the details largely hidden from Trump, call it the 'Trump is Great Trade Deal' and hope he doesn't attempt to torpedo it is the best option it seems.