View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 16:24   #13
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: DJ David Lowe loses job over racist word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtx View Post
The BBC is probably the worst culprit of this. The fact they are the media too has allowed them push this kind of thinking too.

---------- Post added at 16:14 ---------- Previous post was at 16:12 ----------

I hope Top Gear does move to another channel and that was my first thought after seeing the BBC give them a final warning recently. The appeal of the show beyond the cars is their attitude of not conforming to the politically correct brigade. Remove that and the show is considerably less appealing.
I have no problem with it moving and would watch Clarkson and Co on any channel they move to and boy would it be a kick in the butt for the BBC

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote