Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2011, 20:22   #28
toonlight
cf.addict

Location: On the highest mountian, looking into your bedroom wondering..hehe
Services: B/B VM100 (MB)
toonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the roughtoonlight is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Battlefield 3

Same here oredered it from amazon, few hour before the dead line finished (limited edition version), 2 day post. come saturday morning 8:35am.. it was mine

Then 2 hours of downloading, origin first + game second third browser patch & not forgetting my gpu driver update(nivdia >patch 280.62/285.62). Oh yes too... my email from amazon - "BF3 Specact DLC" package + the 1911 pistol (leaflet in disc box)+ the free improved "back to karkland" map (when released) from BF2 within the deal. Not bad mee thinks.

How did the install for others go like? rough/smooth/problem-matic? Let us know if you could be so kind

toonlight

---------- Post added at 20:22 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
It's on its way - nvidia 560 1GB
Pricey buggers ain't they, those gpu cards... some like the 580 GTX overclocked would nice in my box...but looking around > Asus 1GB GeForce GTX 560TI DirectCUII PCI-E Graphics Card was a good fair price for anybody to upgrade to while I found looking around for a new one... then found there was an a new driver for my aging (nicely) nivdia 240 GTS (in computer from new).

Happy hunting all..

toonlight
toonlight is offline   Reply With Quote