View Single Post
Old 23-12-2016, 17:57   #1250
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Maybe he has been getting lessons from Evil Hilary:
I doubt it. Not sure why you showed me his tweet, I was aware of it and I agree with it, they do need updating until such time no further nukes are needed in the World, unless it has escaped your attention, we still do live in a volatile planet but more importantly, we not on a potential war path with Russia and Putin wants to get along with Trump even despite his tweet, so all is good if any kind of WAR is avoided, you're looking for arguments as usual, where they do not exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY
I just hope this world still exists by the end of his term of office. If you are not worried now, you should be.
Nope, not worried whatsoever. I was prior to November 8th, when Russia was upping the Ante and positioning itself and telling it's own citizens it was preparing for War, this was a very possible path that has now been avoided, thanks to her not winning and that was ALL, I was bothered about. We can all cry about someones wealth or how the rich live, but at least we get to live.