View Single Post
Old 21-06-2016, 08:25   #3183
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
We were called to the hospital last night as the staff had increasing concerns for the old man. Low blood pressure, lung infection, serious bladder issues and that's on top of the cancer in his major organs. He looked so tired and weak that I was pretty sure he'd pass away in the night but he's still hanging on today and it isn't a pretty sight. He's always been a fit, strong, active man (hardly ever been ill until last year) and now he's reduced to a bag of bones. It'd be far more humane if he had a simple button he could press when he felt it had all become too much. As it is, the suffering's continued and I'm just hoping he'll pass away restfully in his sleep without enduring too much more of this. It serves no purpose.
Sorry to hear that you're going through the same sort of thing we did last week. Our best wishes to you and yours.