View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 11:53   #1
adzzzbatch
Inactive

Services: Full House XL TV, SkySports HD, VM TiVo 500Gb, TiVo 1Tb, VHD Box. 200Mb BB, Talk More Anytime Phone
adzzzbatch will become famous soon enoughadzzzbatch will become famous soon enoughadzzzbatch will become famous soon enough
Help With Huge Bill Please

We have just recieved a big bill from VM for £209.27 and I just wanted to get a bit of advice before I ring them up.

Last month we upgraded to the VIP package in order to get Sky Movies added to our channels. (We already had a TiVo + a V+ Box, TV Xl, Sky Sports HD, Phone XL and 60Mb BB) The lady told me on the phone that it will only cost us £3.50 a month extra to sign up to VIP and get an extra TiVo box and to have the broadband upgraded to 100Mb. I thought great! until now when recieving this bill for £209.27 which is about £100 more than what we normally pay a month give a take a few pounds. I will say included in that bill is the £50 install fee for the extra TiVo, but still makes the bill much higher than the cost I was told it was going to be when I signed us up.

So is there anything I need to be armed with before I ring up customer services?
adzzzbatch is offline   Reply With Quote