View Single Post
Old 14-04-2012, 11:23   #2
Nopanic
Inactive

Nopanic has reached the bronze age
Nopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze age
Re: Cost per month 60mb upgrade???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by mroebuck View Post
Hi

On the VM website under "My Offers" I was offered the 60mb upgrade FROM £5.00 per month! It also mentioned that this was a "guide price ONLY" and that once selected, an email would be sent letting me know the EXACT monthly increase! I received an email but there was NO mention of cost! The SH will be delivered sometime today but I will not perform the upgrade until I am sure of the extra cost per month! I have phoned 150 several times over the last few days but lose the will to live after over 20 mins on hold! I have also emailed them but they refuse to send account info via email! I DON"T want account information just the monthly cost increase!
That is account information as it specific to your account.

You'll have to call them, no other way.
Nopanic is offline   Reply With Quote