View Single Post
Old 17-09-2017, 04:59   #11
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Gennady Golovkin vs. Canelo Alvarez - 16th September

Decision: DRAW 118-110 Canelo, 115-113, Golovkin, 114-114 draw.

118-110 Canelo? What? That is an absolutely horrific card, paying customers have been robbed of a conclusive outcome

A DRAW
Personal card below, I have Golovkin winning but red highlighted are ones that could go either way.

Fans booing Canelo, they have their winner picked.

From the card below, I can reverse some of the highlighted reds and make a case for 114-114 that gave the draw result. Literally one judge has got it right in my opinion, the other has a questionable but also possible card (114-114) then Byrd has an atrocious card of 118-110 for Canelo, absolutely horrible and I'd expect nothing less than an investigation and dismissal.

Great fight, ups and downs for both. Canelo thinks he won, he's wrong though imo, really surprising overall.

Fans cards overall have Golovkin winning, pundits cards have Golovkin with a handful to Canelo.

Overall, Golovkin should win, I'm alright with the draw, rematch December please. I think Golovkin wins that by Knockout, and he just called Canelo out for refusing to stand his ground. Canelo has the most to lose from a rematch now that Golovkin has seen everything that he can offer. Golovkin will be more confident and aim for bigger punches a second time round.

I rarely bring conspiracy into serious stuff but I was told by several boxing friends and other forum users that Golovkin would never get a decision, I've heard that for so many fighters (hometown shenanigans) and every Mayweather fight ever and usually they're not warranted. This was absolutely warranted though, he was never getting that decision. The most popular score is 8-4, that's the same way I've caught it too. If I flip a round to Canelo from the red zones, I get the 115-113 card that went to Golovkin.

Most popular scorecard on the phone app was 116-112 Golovkin. 115-113 in second place, 114-114 was indeed scored in there at third place and Canelo 115-113 last. The rest were non significant silly scores like 118-110 Golovkin and the same for Canelo
Attached Images
File Type: png 27578bbc1f46f2be99c05e03e42ca48c.png (26.0 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 17-09-2017 at 06:17.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote